National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) has invited online application for the posts of Office Assistant, Project Associate and others. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of NITTTR on nitttrchd.ac.in.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
NITTTR Recruitment 2022 –
NITTTR Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
NITTTR Vacancy Details –
- Project Assistant- 04
- Project Assistant (Office Assistant)- 04
- Project Associate –I – 02
NITTTR Eligibility –
- Project Assistant- Diploma in Civil Engineering / Technology / Architecture or Higher
- Project Assistant (Office Assistant)– Diploma in Civil Engineering / Technology / Architecture or Higher
- Project Associate – I: Master of Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering / Technology or Higher
Notification PDF –
NITTTR Selection Process-
- Skill/ technical test.
NITTTR Salary –
- Project Assistant –
Rs.20,000 + HRA – 8 % = 21,600/ (Incase Project Assistant (Field Assistant) is deputed as Project
Assistant (Office Assistant) the salary paid will be – 20,000 + HRA for Chandigarh – 16% = 23,200
and no field allowance will be paid).
- Project Assistant (office Assistant) –
20,000 + HRA for Chandigarh – 16% = 23,200 (Incase Project Assistant (office Assistant) is
deputed as Project Assistant (field Assistant) the salary paid will be – 20,000 + HRA – 8% = 21,600
and additional field allowance paid will be 11,250/month)
- Project Associate – I –
Rs.31,000 + HRA – 16% = 35,960/-
NITTTR Important dates-
Start of Online application:- 25/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 6/04/2022
Date of offline Skill/technical test:- 23rd / 24th / 25th April 2022
Date of offline Interview:- 26th / 27th April 2022
Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022: 93 Vacancy
How to apply for NITTTR Recruitment 2022:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 6 April 2022.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Click on “Register” for first time registration.
- Go to nitttrchd.ac.in website