NLC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Industrial Trainee (Finance) For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. NLC recruitment 2021 is total of 56 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 NLC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 NLC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NLC Age Limit –
- 1.3 NLC Qualification –
- 1.4 NLC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NLC Selection Process – Written exam
- 1.7 NLC Application Fee – No Fee
- 1.8 NLC Important Date –
- 1.9 What is NLC full form?
- 1.10 How to apply for NLC apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for NLC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
NLC Recruitment 2021 –
NLC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NLC Vacancy & Posts –
|Project / Office||Total Vacancy|
|NTPL / Tuticorin||06|
|Regional Office / Chennai||02|
|Regional Office / Chennai – Commercial||02|
|Regional Office / New Delhi||02|
|South Pahwara – Dumka||01|
NLC Age Limit –
- UR/ EWS :- 28 years.
- OBC :- 31 years.
- SC/ ST :- 33 years.
NLC Qualification –
Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Chartered Accountant (CA), conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR) Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2020 & 2021”.
NLC Selection Process – Written exam
NLC Pay Scale – Rs.22,000/-
NLC Application Fee – No Fee
NLC Important Date –
|ONLINE Registration Starting Time & Date||10:00 hours on 01-11-2021|
|ONLINE Registration Closing Time & Date||17:00 hours on 22-11-2021|
What is NLC full form?
NLC full form is Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
How to apply for NLC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NLC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NLC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official nlcindia.in website link is also given.