North Eastern Railway is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Gateman for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NER recruitment 2022 is total of 323 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NER Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 NER Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NER Age Limit –
- 1.3 NER Qualification –
- 1.4 NER Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NER Selection Process –
- 1.7 NER Pay Scale –
- 1.8 NER Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.10 What is NER full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for NER apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for NER application.
NER Recruitment 2022 –
NER Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NER Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
NER Age Limit –
age limit should be maximum 65 years.
age relaxation –
SC/ST/PWD/OBC/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government rule regulation.
NER Qualification –
Candidates should have passed 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board University/ Institution.
NER Selection Process –
- Written Test.
NER Pay Scale –
Rs.25,000/- + GP 1,800 Per month.
NER Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
What is NER full form?
NER full form is North Eastern Railway.
How to apply for NER apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NER website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NER website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.indianrailway.gov.in. to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 11-1-2022 to 20-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.indianrailway.gov.in. website link is also given.