NPCC Limited, a PSU is conducting a recruitment for the post of Site Engineer. For the current recruitment Civil branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Degree, Civil engineering students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
NPCC Vacancy & Posts –
NPCC Age Limit –
- Upper age 40 years as on 30-6-2021.
- Reservation and Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD as per extent Govt. orders.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWBD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
NPCC Educational Qualification –
B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering
NPCC Selection Process –
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-interview on 9-8-2021 (Candidates should register their attendance up to 12.00 noon on the same day).
- The candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of walk in Interview from their employer.
NPCC Pay Scale –
Rs.33,750/- with annual increment of Rs.500/- The employer’s contribution towards provident fund @12% & Medical allowance of Rs.1250/- per month would be paid by the company.
Application Fee – No FEE
Important Date – 9 August 2021