NPCIL a recruitment for the Posts of Executive Trainee (ET 2022). For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 –
NPCIL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
|Indian Army TGC 134 Notification 2021|
|South India Bank Recruitment 2021|
|BEL Pune Recruitment 2021|
|ATEPFO Recruitment 2021|
|NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021|
NPCIL Engineer through (ET GATE 2022) –
- Candidates may visit http://www.gate.iitd.ac.in or any of the GATE zonal websites of IISc and IITs for detailed information on GATE 2022.
- Interested candidates should possess valid GATE Score in any of the disciplines mentioned above at the time of applying online in NPCIL. Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be done based on the GATE Score. The detailed advertisement will be available on NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in & www.npcil.nic.in tentatively within 10 days from the date of announcement of GATE-2022 results.
Important Date – 10 April 2022
How to apply for NPCIL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NPCIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NPCIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official NPCIL Website link is also given.