NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification – NPCIL is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Executive Trainee for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Candidates having requisite educational qualification including BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering) with a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score can apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 Job Notification.
NPCIL recruitment 2022 is total of 225 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NPCIL Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 NPCIL Vacancy Details –
- 3 NPCIL Eligibility criteria –
- 4 NPCIL Selection Process –
- 5 NPCIL Application Fee –
- 6 NPCIL Mode of Application –
- 7 NPCIL Important Date –
- 8 What is NPCIL full form?
- 9 How to apply for NPCIL apprenticeship?
- 10 Important links for NPCIL application.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 –
NPCIL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NPCIL Vacancy Details –
- Mechanical: 87 Posts
- Chemical: 49 Posts
- Electrical: 31 Posts
- Electronics: 13 Posts
- Instrumentation: 12 Posts
- Civil: 33 Posts
NPCIL Eligibility criteria –
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60 percent aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/ UGC.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a Personal Interview on the basis of valid scores obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020/2021/2022.
- A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Age Limit –
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984||31|
NPCIL Selection Process –
- Candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2022 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2020, GATE 2021 and GATE 2022 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview subject to medical fitness. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection. The qualifying marks for interview are as follows :
Unreserved – 70%
EWS/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD – 60%
NPCIL Application Fee –
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-serviceman/ Female – Nil
NPCIL Mode of Application –
NPCIL Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is NPCIL full form?
NPCIL full form is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
How to apply for NPCIL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NPCIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NPCIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.npcilcareers.co.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 13-4-2022 to 28-4-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted