Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL), a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. NPCIL has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. This recruitment drive will fill up 295 posts in the organization. The deadline for the submission of the application form is January 25. All details of the NPCIL recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
NPCIL Recruitment 2022-23 –
NPCIL Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NPCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Fitter- 25
- Turner- 09
- Electrician- 33
- Welder- 38
- Electronics Mechanic- 16
- Instrument Mechanic- 6
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic- 20
- Carpenter- 19
- Plumber- 20
- Wireman –16
- Diesel Mechanic– 07
- Mechanical Motor Vehicle- 07
- Machinist- 13
- Painter- 18
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)- 02
- Draughtsman (Civil)- 02
- Information and Communication Technology system Maint- 18
- Computer Operator and programming Assistant- 18
- Stenographer (English)- 02
- Stenographer (Hindi)- 02
- Secretarial Assistant- 04
NPCIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should have ITI Pass Certificate in their respective trade.
Should not be less than 14 years and more than 24 years as on 25/01/2023.
Relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWBD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
Notification PDF –
The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI in all semesters.
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 11.01.2023
- End date for online application – 25.01.2023
How to apply for an NPCIL apprenticeship?
- First register himself/herself in the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Submit online application against the above advertisement in NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- After online submission of application, also apply for the respective ITI trade for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd/Tarapur Maharashtra Site in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Take a printout for future reference.
NPCIL Recruitment FAQs –
- What is NPCIL full form?
NPCIL’s full form is the Nuclear Power Corporation of India.
- How many Vacancies will be recruited for NPCIL Recruitment?
Vacancies – 295
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for NPCIL Recruitment?
25 January 2023.
- How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through NPCIL’s official website (npcilcareers.co.in).