National Security Guard (NSG) Applications have been invited application for the Various posts in National Security Guard. There are 06 vacancies available for this position. Candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website cmlre.gov.in till October 15.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
NSG Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Ministerial – 04
- Personal Assistant – 01
- Hindi Translator – 01
NSG Recruitment Eligibility Conditions –
- Personnel from Central or State Police Organizations/CAPFs/Central Govt. Department/Offices holding analogous posts.
- Age not exceeding 54 for AC-1 and 52 years for AC-2 years as of 15/10/2022.
- Two years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Punishment-free record for the last 03 years and no Major punishment.
- APAR Grading – Not below Very Good for the last 05 years.
- Medical fitness- SHAPE-1
Note – Nominations will be accepted only on sponsorship from the parent organization and no direct applications will be entertained.
Personnel while on deputation with the NSG would continue to draw the basic pay being drawn by them in their parent departments/organizations and would be entitled to the following pay and allowances as under:-
(a) Basic pay / DA as admissible in the scale of pay of the rank held in the parent organization.
(b) Special Security Allowance @ 40% of basic pay.
(c) Other allowances admissible to the Central Govt employees from time to time.
(d) Concession of free ration according to Army scale/Ration Money Allowance.
(e) Rent-free unfurnished family accommodation or HRA