NTPC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Executive for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NTPC recruitment 2021 is total of 15 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NTPC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 NTPC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NTPC Age Limit –
- 1.3 NTPC Qualification –
- 1.4 NTPC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NTPC Selection Process –
- 1.7 NTPC Pay Scale – Rs.60,000/-
- 1.8 Also Check latest Jobs – UPPCL Recruitment 2021: 286 Vacancy
- 1.9 NTPC Application Fee –
- 1.10 NTPC Important Date – 30 November 2021
- 1.11 What is NTPC full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for NTPC apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for NTPC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
NTPC Recruitment 2021 –
NTPC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NTPC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
NTPC Age Limit –
Age Relaxation –
5 years for SC/ ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates, by 10 years for PWD candidates. 5 years age relaxation for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989.
NTPC Qualification –
- B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 60 % marks.
- B.E./ B.Tech in Civil engineering from a recognized University / Institute with at least 60% marks.
NTPC Selection Process –
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/ shortlisting/ selection test or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement & apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her the right to be definitely called for test/ interview/ considered further for selection process.
NTPC Pay Scale – Rs.60,000/-
Also Check latest Jobs – UPPCL Recruitment 2021: 286 Vacancy
NTPC Application Fee –
- General/ EWS/ OBC :- Rs.300/-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD :- Nil
NTPC Important Date – 30 November 2021
What is NTPC full form?
NTPC full form is National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
How to apply for NTPC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NTPC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NTPC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.ntpc.co.in website link is also given.