National thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) : NTPC Limited is India’s largest Power conglomerate. NTPC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Mining Overman & Mining Sirdar for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited.
NTPC recruitment is total of 177 vacancies are being recruited. Interested candidates are requested to apply at the earliest in order to not let this opportunity slip.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NTPC Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 NTPC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 NTPC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Qualification :
- 1.4 NTPC Recruitment Experience required –
- 1.5 Notification PDF – NTPC Recruitment 2022
- 1.6 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.7 NTPC Recruitment Selection process –
- 1.8 NTPC Recruitment Salary –
- 1.9 NTPC Recruitment Application Fee –
- 1.10 NTPC Recruitment Important dates –
- 1.11 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.12 Steps to Apply for NTPC Recruitment?
- 1.13 NTPC Recruitment FAQs
NTPC Recruitment 2022 –
NTPC notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NTPC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Mining Overman: 74
- Mining Sirdar: 103
NTPC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Mining Overman: Candidate must have a Diploma in Mining Engineering from recognized Institute of repute with Overman Certificate of Competency under CMR issued by DGMS for coal & and First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association.
- Mining Sirdar: Candidate must have done class 10th with Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS for coal & First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association.
NTPC Recruitment Experience required –
- Mining Overman – Candidate must have a minimum five years of post-qualification working experience in open cast Coal Mines.
- Mining Sirdar – Candidate must have a minimum one year of post qualification working experience in open cast open mine
NTPC Recruitment Age Limit –
Notification PDF – NTPC Recruitment 2022
NTPC Recruitment Selection process –
The mode of selection for eligible applicants for both the posts will be a written test and skill test.
NTPC Recruitment Salary –
- Mining Overman : Rs.50,000/-
- Mining Sirdar : Rs.40,000/-
NTPC Recruitment Application Fee –
- All others – Rs.300/-
- Reserved – Nil
NTPC Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 1/02/2022
End date of Online application:- 15/03/2022
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
Steps to Apply for NTPC Recruitment?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to careers.ntpc.co.in website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the careers.ntpc.co.in website for confirmation and any further news.
NTPC Recruitment FAQs
What is NTPC full form?
NTPC full form is National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
What is the educational qualification required for NTPC Recruitment?
10th passed /Diploma
What is the last date of Online application submission for NTPC Recruitment?
15 March 2022