National Technical Research Organization is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Aviator-II, and Technical Assistant. This recruitment drive will fill up 182 posts in the organization. The online application starts on 31.12.2022 and ends on 21.01.2023. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NTRO Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 NTRO Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 NTRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for an NTRO apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for NTRO application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
- 1.7 NTRO Recruitment FAQs –
NTRO Recruitment 2022-23 –
NTRO Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NTRO Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Aviator-II: 22
- Technical Assistant (CS/ IT/ ECE): 160
NTRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidate should have Bachelor’s / Masters’ Degree in relevant discipline from a recognised University / Institution.
Age Limit :
- Aviator Post is 35 years
- Technical Assistant is 30 years
Notification PDF –
- Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Interview (50 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Height: 155 cms (Male), 150 cms (Female)
- Weight: Proportionate with height
- Eye sight 6/6 and 6/9 without glasses
- No disorder of cognitive function
- No orthopedic disability of lower limb, wrist, and hand; and
- No spinal disability
- No Colour Vision Deficiency
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Female – Rs.0/-
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 31.12.2022
- End date for online application – 21.01.2023
How to apply for an NTRO apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Pay the application fee
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for NTRO application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.ntro.gov.in website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NTRO Recruitment FAQs –
- What is NTRO full form?
NTRO’s full form is the National Highways Authority of India.
- How many Vacancies will be recruited for NTRO Recruitment?
Vacancies – 182
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for NTRO Recruitment?
21 January 2023.
- How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through NTRO’s official website (ntro.gov.in).