NTRO Recruitment 2022: NTRO is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Cyber Security Analyst, Software Programmer, Network Administrator, Risk Analyst, Power & Energy Sector lT & OT Security consultant, Centre Security Consultant, Senior Software Engineer, Team Leader & Other for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NTRO recruitment 2022 is total of 206 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NTRO Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 NTRO Eligibility criteria –
- 3 NTRO Selection Process –
- 4 NTRO Application Fee –
- 5 NTRO Mode of Application –
- 6 NTRO Important Date –
- 7 What is NTRO full form?
- 8 How to apply for NTRO apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for NTRO application.
NTRO Recruitment 2022 –
NTRO Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NTRO Eligibility criteria –
Candidates should have possess B.E/ B.tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Master Degree/ MCA/ M.Sc etc. from recognized university
Age Limit –
- Minimum age – 28 years
- Maximum age – 62 years
NTRO Selection Process –
NTRO selection will be based on Quality & Cost Based selection Method.
NTRO Application Fee –
NTRO Mode of Application –
NTRO Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is NTRO full form?
NTRO full form is National Technical Research Organisation.
How to apply for NTRO apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NTRO website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NTRO website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.ntro.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 22-4-2022 to 16-5-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.