Odisha Police is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Assistant Sub- Inspector for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
Odisha Police recruitment 2021 is total of 144 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 Odisha Police Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 Age Limit –
- 1.3 Qualification –
- 1.4 Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 Odisha Police Selection Process –
- 1.7 Odisha Police Application Fee –
- 1.8 Odisha Police Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.10 How to apply for Odisha Police apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for Odisha Police application.
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 –
Odisha Police Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Odisha Police Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication)||144|
Age Limit –
- The candidates shall not be less than twenty one years and not be more than twenty five years of age as on 01-01-2021.
Note :- Date of Birth recorded in the High School Certificate or equivalent certificate will be taken to calculate age of the candidate.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates. For ex-servicemen, the relaxation shall be for the entire period of service rendered in the Armed Forces. However, a candidate can avail only one type of age relaxation as per rules.
Note :- The Ex-Servicemen personnel having more than six months for discharge/retirement from the forces as on the last date of submission of online application form are not eligible to apply for the post. However, such candidates,
who are due for discharge/retirement within six months from the last date of submission of online application, are eligible to apply for the posts.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science and Technology or Electronics & Telecommunications or Information Technology & Management or Electronics Science or Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Electronics or allied subjects or Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized University.
Odisha Police Selection Process –
- Written exam.
Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) :
- In CBRT mode, the test will be conducted on a computer. The candidate will be able to see the question, along
with its answer options on the computer screen and will be required to mark the correct answer on the computer screen itself with the help of mouse. Medium of the examination shall be English except for the questions on Odia Language.
- The questions will be Objective type in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format. Questions can be attempted in any order within the prescribed time limit for the test. Once the time limit is over, the candidate will not be able to attempt any question. Each question will carry one mark. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer
100- marks / Time- 90 mins. : General English & Odia Language.
- General English
The questions shall be of + 2 standard to test the following.
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Grammar, Vocabulary & usage
- Odia Language –
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Grammar, Vocabulary and usage.
- Translation from English to Odia.
100 -Marks/ Time-90 Mins : Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Test:
The nature and standard of questions will be of +2 Standard such that a candidate should be able to answer them. The question shall test quantitative aptitude and reasoning abilities of the candidate. The questions shall be in English.
100- Marks / Time-90 Mins : Computer Test (Written):
The paper will include questions covering the following Subjects namely :-
- Basics of Computer and Information Technology.
- Fundamentals of Operating systems like-Windows, Linux etc;
- Office Automation Software‟s like-M.S. Office, G-Suite etc;
- Fundamentals of data communications and networking;
- Network protocol and Security;
- Web Designing, E-Commerce, Internet;
- Database Management System.
- Programming and Problem solving through “C” language, Java, Android Programming and Python;
- Introduction to Multimedia and Photoshop; and
- Basic Concepts of Electronics and Telecommunications.
Note :- The candidates equal to three times the vacancies advertised, will be called to appear in Computer Skill Test (Practical) and Physical Efficiency Test from the candidates who have qualified in General English & Odia Language based on the combined marks secured by them in Paper-II (Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Test) and Paper-III (Computer Test).
Computer Skill Test (Practical) : 50 Marks , Time- 60Mins.
The minimum cut off in Computer Skill Test(Practical) mark is 20. Candidates securing minimum 20 Marks in the Computer Skill Test(Practical) will qualify in the Computer Skill Test(Practical).
Physical Efficiency Tests: (Qualifying)
The date, time and venue of Physical Efficiency Test will be uploaded on the link https://odipolasi.onlineapplicationform.org .This test is qualifying in nature and it carries no marks. The candidate has to qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test as detailed below.
|Men (all categories)||Running 1.6 Kms||8 min.|
|Women (all categories)||Running 1.6 Kms||12 min.|
Odisha Police Application Fee –
The candidates, except SC & ST category, shall pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs.335 /-
Odisha Police Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
How to apply for Odisha Police apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Odisha Police website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Odisha Police website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Applications, complete in all respect, must be submitted in online mode only at the registration portal i.e.