Oil India Limited recruitment for the Posts of Assistant Technician, Junior Engineer. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. Oil India recruitment 2021 is total of 62 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 Oil India Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 Oil India Age Limit –
- 4 Oil India Qualification –
- 5 Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 6 Join Telegram channel
- 7 Oil India Selection Process –
- 8 Oil India Pay Scale –
- 9 Application Fee –
- 10 Also Check latest Jobs – CDAC Pune Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Diploma Candidates
- 11 Important Date – 21 September 2021
- 12 How to apply for Oil India apprenticeship?
- 13 Important links for Oil India application
- 14 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 –
Oil India Limited Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Oil India Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Technician (Electrical & Cathodic)||18|
|Assistant Technician (Telecommunication,)||02|
|Assistant Technician (Fitting)||14|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical & Cathodic)||12|
|Junior Engineer (Telecommunication)||04|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Operations)||10|
Oil India Age Limit –
- General :- Min. 18 Years and Max. 30 Years.
- SC / ST :- Min. 18 Years and Max. 35 Years.
- OBC :- Min. 18 Years and Max. 33 Years
Oil India Qualification –
- Assistant Technician :- Class 10 passed from Govt recognized Board/ TI in Fitter/ Electronics/ Communication/ Instrumentation Trade.
- Junior Engineer :- Class 10 passed from Govt recognized Board/ Passed 03 years Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Diploma.
Oil India Selection Process –
- The Only those candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will primarily comprise of questions in the multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format and will include questions for testing the requisite skills and also proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc).
- The answers are to be submitted online/ computer interface at the assigned centre.
|Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge||60%|
Oil India Pay Scale –
- Assistant Technician :- Rs.26,000 – 90,000/-
- Junior Engineer :- Rs.37,500 – 1,45,000/-
Application Fee –
- General / OBC :- Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen :- Nil
Also Check latest Jobs – CDAC Pune Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Diploma Candidates
Important Date – 21 September 2021
How to apply for Oil India apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Oil India website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Oil India website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official Oil India Limited website link is also given.