Odisha Mining Corporation(OMC): OMC is conducting a recruitment drive for the post of Executives. Candidates are encouraged to apply for the post. The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores.
OMC recruitment for the post of Executives will be on a regular basis and not on contract basis. So no need to worry about job security.
A total of 25 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
OMC recruitment for the departments of Electrical, Mechanical, Medical and Personnel are being recruited. The posts of Manager, Sr,Manager is being recruited through this recruitment drive.
OMC recruitment 2020
|Name of Organization||Odisha Mining Corporation|
|Pay scale||Rs. 67,700/- to Rs.1,05,600/-|
|Application mode||Offline(Speed Post)|
|Last date for Application||9/8/2020|
|Educational Qualification||BE., B.Tech / MBA|
|OMC notification||OMC notification link|
OMC recruitment details
OMC recruitment notification regarding the vacancy and the pay have been given. Check out the details here
Besides Basic Pay , the selected candidates will get other benefits like Dearness Allowance, Attendant Allowance, Conveyance Expenses, Corporation quarters for accommodation or House Rent Allowance in lieu of that, LTC, Medical facilities for self & dependent family members, Liveries, Scholarship for meritorious children etc. as per Rules of the Corporation.
After appointment, the Executives shall be kept under probation for a period of one year. This period will be counted towards normal increment, leave & seniority.
On successful completion of probation, the Executives shall be confirmed in their respective grade as indicated above. The probation period can be extended for a further period of six months, if necessary.
The number of vacancies shown above are indicative in nature and may either increase or decrease at the discretion of Management.
OMC eligibility criteria
OMC eligibility criteria for the post of executives have been given. Candidates can check the details and apply for the required post.
OMC Reservation & age relaxation for SC,ST,Ex-Servicemen,PWD,Sports Person & Women shall be considered as per guidelines of State Government.
PWD Candidates whose disability is 40% or above are required to attach disability certificate indicating % of disability and type of disability,issued by the concerned Medical Board for consideration as per Rules.
Application for OMC recruitment
- Application Form at Annexure-I shall be downloaded from our website: http://omcltd.in to be filled up by the candidate after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post. ·
- The applicant must affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form. ·
- The applicant must attach self-attested copy of all the mark sheets, certificates& testimonials/documents from HSC / 10th onwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured, caste, experience etc. along with the application form. In case a Degree is based on semester pattern, then the candidate needs to submit the mark sheets of all semesters including the final mark sheet of final semester. Further, in support of any qualification, if the marking is CGPA based, then, the candidate needs to submit the proof of CGPA to Percentage conversion formula against the qualification. ·
- The candidates already employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by their present employer at the time of Interview. ·
- The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied with a one page write up on “Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” along with statement of purpose. ·
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect are liable to be rejected.
- Submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates & Testimonials in support of their eligibility by Speed Post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________” so as to reach the General Manager (P&A), The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 09.08.2020 positively.
Selection procedure for OMC recruitment
Eligible candidates will be short-listed in the following manner; Total Marks 100 (Base career-50, Higher Education -10, Experience -10, Personal Interview –30) 02 (two) marks shall be given for every additional relevant higher qualification subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks. 02 (two) marks shall be given for every year of additional relevant experience over & above the required experience subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks.
Eligible candidates will be short-listed and called for personal interview as per the following ratio fixed by the Management. i) 1:7 for single vacancy, ii) 1:5 for more than one but less than 10 vacancies
The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original mark sheets, certificates & testimonials/documents towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10th onwards, caste, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
OMC application form
Find the link to the OMC application form here