OMC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Regular basis. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for 12th, Graduate Degree, Diploma students. OMC recruitment 2021 is total of 65 vacancies are being recruited for OMC with a pay scale of upto Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 OMC Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 OMC Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 OMC Age Limit –
- 4 OMC Educational Qualification –
- 5 OMC 2021 Notification PDF
- 6 OMC Selection Process –
- 7 OMC Pay Scale –
- 8 Application Fee – No Fee
- 9 Important Date –
- 10 How to apply for OMC apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for OMC application
- 12 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
OMC Recruitment 2021 –
OMC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
OMC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Mining Mate – III||50|
OMC Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 18 years
- Maximum :- 32 years.
Upper age limit in case of SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PWD/ Sportsperson/ Ex-servicemen shall be relaxed as per norms of Govt. Similarly. upper age limit in case of departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be relaxed up to maximum 10 years.
OMC Educational Qualification –
- Surveyor :- Diploma in Mines Survey / Mining Engineering from a AICTE recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.
- Mining Mate – III :- HSC with Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR.
OMC Selection Process –
|Post||Date & Time|
|Mining Mate – III||2-9-2021 at 8.00 am|
|Surveyor||3-9-2021 at 8.00 am|
Venue of Interview – Community Centre, OMC Colony of Reglonal Office, Barbil Dist – Keonjhaar.
OMC Pay Scale –
- Surveyor :- 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Mining Mate – III :- 27,700 – 69,100/-
Application Fee – No Fee
Important Date –
- Mining Mate :- 2 September 2021
- Surveyor :- 3 September 2021
How to apply for OMC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to OMC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the OMC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official OMC website link is also given.