ONGC recruitment for the Posts of Graduate Trainee. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. ONGC recruitment 2021 is total of 313 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 ONGC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 ONGC Age Limit –
- 1.3 ONGC Qualification –
- 1.4 ONGC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 ONGC Selection Process –
- 1.7 ONGC Application Fee –
- 1.8 ONGC Important Date – 12 October 2021
- 1.9 What is ONGC full form?
- 1.10 How to apply for ONGC apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for ONGC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
ONGC Recruitment 2021 –
ONGC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ONGC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||GATE Subject||Total Vacancy|
|AEE (mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||86|
|AEE (Petroleum)||Petroleum Engineering||13|
|AEE (Civil)||Civil Engineering||18|
|AEE (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||39|
|AEE (Electronics & Communication)||Electronics & Communication Engineering||05|
|AEE (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||32|
|AEE (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||16|
|AEE (Reservoir)||Geology & Geophysics / Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics||07|
|Geologist||Geology & Geophysics||19|
|Geophysicist||Geology & Geophysics||36|
|Materials Management Officer||ME/ EE/ IN/ PE/ CH/ CE/ EC/ CS/ PI||12|
|Programming Officer||Computer Science & Information Technology||05|
|Transport Officer||Mechanical Engineering||07|
|AEE||Production & Industrial Engineering||03|
ONGC Age Limit –
|Category||Age limit for all posts except AEE||For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing) Years|
|Unreserved / EWS||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 years||31 years|
|SC / ST||35 years||33 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||35 years||33 years|
PWD :- relaxed by 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST.
ONGC Qualification –
- Mechanical Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Petroleum Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Civil Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Electrical Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Instrumentation Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Chemical Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Geology & Geophysics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics :- Post Graduate Degree in Geology, Geophysics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics with minimum 60% mark.
- Chemistry :- Post Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 60%.
- Materials Management :- Graduate Degree in any Engineering with minimum 60% mark.
- Programming Officer :- Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering with minimum 60% mark.
- Transport Officer :- Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Industrial Engineering :- Graduate Degree in Industrial Engineering with minimum 60% mark.
ONGC Selection Process –
- The desirous & eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering (GATE 2020).
- The GATE – 2020 score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the management.
|Weightage of GATE- 2020 score||60|
|Qualification||25 (20 marks for essential qualification & 5 mark for in line Ph.D)|
Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List.
Only GATE – 2020 score is valid for the recruitment exercise in ONGC under this advertisement. Score form GATE – 2019 for GATE – 2021 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
Also Check latest Jobs – CDAC Pune Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Diploma Candidates
ONGC Application Fee –
- General/ EWS/ OBC :– Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- Nil
ONGC Important Date – 12 October 2021
What is ONGC full form?
ONGC full form is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
How to apply for ONGC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to ONGC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ONGC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official ONGC website link is also given.