ONGC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of HR Executive & Public Relations Officer for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
ONGC recruitment 2021 is total of 21 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 ONGC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 ONGC Age Limit –
- 1.3 ONGC Qualification –
- 1.4 ONGC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 ONGC Selection Process –
- 1.7 ONGC Application Fee –
- 1.8 ONGC Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.10 What is ONGC full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for ONGC apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for ONGC application.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 –
ONGC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ONGC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Public Relations Officer||06|
ONGC Age Limit –
- Unreserved/ EWS :- 30 years.
- OBC (NCL) :- 33 years.
- SC/ ST :- 35 years.
- PWD :- 40 years.
- Ex-Servicemen :- Maximum 35 years irrespective o the category such as General/ OBC/ SC/ ST.
ONGC Qualification –
- HR Executive :- MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
- Public Relations Officer :- Post Graduate Degree/ minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 PDF
Join our Telegram channel
ONGC Selection Process –
- UGC NET- June 2020 :- The desirous & eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in UGC NET – June 2020 as indicated above in para 1 “Name of the Posts, Eligibility Criteria, UGC NET Subject with Code & Vacancy” & declared qualified by the UGC NET – 2020.
- The UGC NET – June 2020 score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the management.
- The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of following parameters- educational qualification. performance in the UGC NET – June 2020 & Performance in the Personal Interview.
- Following weightages shall be assigned to the parameters :-
|Weightage of UGC NET – June 2020 Score||60||(Obtained from UGC NET – June 2020 Score)|
|Qualification||25||20 marks for essential qualification & 5 marks for additional qualification for in line Ph.D|
|Interview||15||Pass marks for GEN/ EWS/OBC – 9 (60%)|
Pass marks for SC/ ST/ PWD – 6 (40%)
ONGC Application Fee –
- GEN/ EWS/ OBC :- Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- Nil.
ONGC Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is ONGC full form?
ONGC full form is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
How to apply for ONGC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to ONGC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ONGC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for ONGC application.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 15-12-2021 to 4-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.ongcindia.com website link is also given.