ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Assistant Legal Advisor on contract for the current recruitment graduates Degree branches are being recruited. There are 14 vacancies offered for this post. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 03.10.2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 ONGC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 ONGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 ONGC Recruitment Age Limit –
- 5 ONGC Recruitment Salary –
- 6 ONGC Recruitment Selection process –
- 7 ONGC Recruitment Important dates –
- 8 Application Fee –
- 9 How to apply for ONGC Recruitment?
ONGC Recruitment 2022 –
ONGC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ONGC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Unreserved – 6
- OBC – 3
- SC – 3
- EWS – 2
Total Vacancy – 14
ONGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should have passed Graduate Degree in Law (professional) with minimum 60% marks. Also, three years of practice experience should also be there.
ONGC Recruitment Age Limit –
- Unreserved – 30 years
- OBC – 33 years
- SC – 35 years
- PWD – 40 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 35 years
ONGC Recruitment Salary –
The salary of 3% increment per annum will be available with the pay scale 60000-180000/- for the post of Assistant Legal Advisor. You will get 35% allowance of basic salary.
Notification PDF – ONGC Recruitment 2022 PDF
ONGC Recruitment Selection process –
ONGC Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 13/09/2022
End date of Online application:- 03/10/2022
Application Fee –
- GEN/OBC/EWS categories – Rs 300
- SC/ST/PWBD – Nil
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment?
- Candidates who have applied for CLAT-2022 for LLM may apply through online application with link available at www.ongcindia.com with the required details. Correspondence with registered candidates shall be don through their registered e-mail and phone number.
- Now submit the form.
- Upload the required documents, and pay the fee.
ONGC Recruitment FAQs
What is ONGC full form?
ONGC full form is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
What is the educational qualification required for ONGC Recruitment?
What is the last date of Online application submission for ONGC Recruitment?
3 October 2022.