Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC): ONGC are are looking for experienced Executive to join the organization as Deputy General Manager (Logistics) – Aviation Safety to handle Offshore Helicopter Operations of ONGC. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 2.03.2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
ONGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Qualification / Experience :
Qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) having basic AME License, preferably Helicopter, endorsed to cover
(a) Heavy Air frame and Jet engines OR
(b) Electrical Systems, Instrument System, Radio and Navigation systems, with at least 10 years of experience at senior level. Preference will be given to the candidates having additional flying experience.
Age Limit :
Minimum 45 years and Maximum 50 years (As on last date of submission of application) (ONGC departmental candidates will be allowed relaxation in age as per existing rules).
Pay Scale :
Rs.1,00,000 – 2,60,000/-
Notification PDF – ONGC Recruitment 2022
ONGC Recruitment Selection process –
Selection will be on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance in personal Interview. In case the number of candidates who apply and fulfil the eligibility criteria are more, the Appointing authority shall decide the number of candidates to be considered for the post and may accordingly enhance the criteria for Qualification and / or experience.
The selection criteria will be as follows:
Final Selection: Only such candidates will be considered for empanelment in the merit list who meets the
prescribed Qualification and Experience criteria and secure minimum 60% of marks in interview
ONGC Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 1/02/2022
End date of Online application:- 2/03/2022
Steps to Apply for ONGC Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration web link.
- Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- The subject of the mail should be “Application for Deputy General Manager(Logistics) – Aviation Safety at E5 level in ONGC”
- Shortlisted candidates for interviews shall be informed either through the website of ONGC – www.ongcindia.com or through Email. No separate Interview call letters shall be sent to the candidates by post.
- Candidates need to mail the following documents in pdf format (mentioning their name and name of document) to email id – email@example.com after completing registration:
- Duly signed and filled application format at Annexure I
- 10th Class Mark Sheet / Certificate for Date of Birth.
- AME License, preferably Helicopter, endorsed to cover
- Heavy Air frame and Jet engines OR
- Electrical Systems, Instrument System, Radio and Navigation systems
- Flying experience certificate including offshore flying, if any.
- Certificate showing minimum 10 years experience at senior level.
- B.Tech / B.E. or B.Sc. (Aviation) degree certificate, if any.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size Photo (JPG / JPEG image)
ONGC Recruitment FAQs
What is ONGC full form?
ONGC full form is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
What is the educational qualification required for ONGC Recruitment?
What is the last date of Online application submission for ONGC Recruitment?
2 March 2022.