Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC): ONGC Ahmedabad Asset invites qualified & experienced retired ONGC personnel from production and electrical disciplines to appear for Junior Consultants and Associate Consultants. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 30.03.2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 ONGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 3 ONGC Recruitment Age Limit –
- 4 Join our Telegram channel
- 5 ONGC Recruitment Selection process –
- 6 ONGC Recruitment Remuneration –
- 7 ONGC Recruitment Role & Responsibility –
- 8 ONGC Recruitment Important dates –
- 9 Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 10 Steps to Apply for ONGC Recruitment?
- 11 ONGC Recruitment FAQs
ONGC Recruitment 2022 –
ONGC notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ONGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Qualification / Experience :
- The retired executive of E6 level can also apply for the post of Associate Consultant. They will be considered with capping of remuneration to Associate Consultant (E4 to E5), only in case of non-availability of E4 – E5 level retired executives.
- For Electrical discipline in Engineering Services, executive up to E3 level can apply for Junior Consultant.
ONGC Recruitment Age Limit –
Less than 65 years of age at the time of engagement.
Notification PDF – ONGC Recruitment 2022
ONGC Recruitment Selection process –
- Written test.
ONGC Recruitment Remuneration –
- Associate Consultant (E4 & E5 Level) :- ₹ 66000.00 (inclusive of all) + ₹ 2000.00 (maximum) communication facilities against submission of invoice.
- Junior Consultant (Up to E3 Level) :- ₹ 40000.00 (inclusive of all) + ₹ 2000.00 (maximum)
communication facilities against submission of invoice.
ONGC Recruitment Role & Responsibility –
Surface Team –
The Associate Consultant / Junior Consultant shall be responsible for complete supervision of activities
associated with Surface installations in General / Round the Clock shift duty pattern such as:
- Adequate inspection of the installation & work centre and the equipment thereof.
- A thorough supervision of all operations at the installation/ work centre.
- Installation, running and maintenance, in safe working order, of all machinery in the mine.
- Maintaining daily activity report and submit the same to Installation Manager.
Engineering Services –
The Junior Consultant shall be responsible for following activities associated with Engineering Services:
- For liaising with local authorities for smooth drilling / workover rig movement of Ahmedabad Asset.
- Smooth execution of ONGC operations in co-ordination with other departments.
- Any other responsibilities required as per ONGC authorities.
ONGC Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 14/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 30/03/2022
Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
Steps to Apply for ONGC Recruitment?
- Eligible interested candidates are required to send the scanned copy of Application duly signed in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: BHARGAVA_VIKAS@ONGC.CO.IN as non- editable file on or before 30/03/2022.
- For Further clarification may contact SHRI VIKAS BHARGAVA, GM, (P), 9428330335.
- Date, Venue and reporting time for written test and interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course through e-mails.
- The engaged personnel will have to make his/ her own arrangements of stay in Ahmedabad.
- The selected candidate will have to sign an agreement/contract with ONGC for the prospective period.
- Engaged personnel shall be required to work at any Installation/ Work Centre in General / Round the Clock shift duty, as per requirement. However, in case of exigency, he/she shall work for extended hours/holidays to complete the work without any additional payment.
ONGC Recruitment FAQs
What is ONGC full form?
ONGC full form is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
What is the educational qualification required for ONGC Recruitment?
What is the last date of Online application submission for ONGC Recruitment?
30 March 2022.