Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has notified various Group B and Group C Specialist posts and Service posts under various departments. The total No. of vacancies for this job, the post is 88. The application process will commence on December 31 and the last date for online registration is January 28 and the last date for the submission of the application form is January 30. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 OSSC Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 OSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 OSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 Important dates –
- 1.5 How to apply for an OSSC apprenticeship?
- 1.6 Important links for OSSC application.
- 1.7 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
OSSC Recruitment 2022-23 –
OSSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022-23 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
OSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Artist: 01
- Assistant Fodder Development Officer: 02
- Assistant Programme Coordinator: 01
- Inspector, Legal Metrology: 26
- Laboratory Assistant: 01
- Senior Laboratory Assistant: 01
- Senior Economic Investigator: 26
- Accounts Assistant: 01
- Announcer: 02
- Junior Librarian (Information and Public Relations Department): 01
- Junior Librarian: 09
- Market Intelligence Inspector: 15
- Scribe: 02
OSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Graduate Degree and others
Age Limit :
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than the age of 38 years as on January 1, 2022.
Notification PDF –
Selection Process –
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Preliminary examination, Main examination, and Computer Skill Test.
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 31/12/2022
End date of Online application:- 28,30/01/2023
How to apply for an OSSC apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to the OSSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check the details of the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the OSSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for OSSC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.ossc.gov.in website link is also given.