PCMC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Medical Officer. for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
AIC recruitment 2021 is total of 139 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 PCMC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 PCMC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 PCMC Age Limit –
- 1.3 PCMC Qualification –
- 1.4 PCMC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 PCMC Selection Process –
- 1.7 PCMC Pay Scale – Rs.75,000/-
- 1.8 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.9 PCMC Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- 1.10 PCMC Important Date – 7 December 2021
- 1.11 What is PCMC full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for PCMC apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for PCMC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
PCMC Recruitment 2021 –
PCMC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
PCMC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
PCMC Age Limit –
28 – 45 years.
PCMC Qualification –
- Senior Resident :- MBBS Diploma / MD/MS/DNB.
- Junior Resident :- MBBS, MSC / BDS / MDS.
- Medical Officer :- Degree MBBS Candidates.
PCMC Selection Process –
PCMC Pay Scale – Rs.75,000/-
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
PCMC Application Fee – Rs.100/-
PCMC Important Date – 7 December 2021
What is PCMC full form?
PCMC full form is Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation..
How to apply for PCMC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to PCMC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the PCMC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.pcmcindia.gov.in website link is also given.