PDCC Bank, is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Clerks Posts for 356 Vacancy. For the current recruitment B.COM, Other Course branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 PDCC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 PDCC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 PDCC Age Limit –
- 1.3 PDCC Educational Qualification –
- 1.4 PDCC Bank 2021 Notification PDF
- 1.5 PDCC Selection Process –
- 1.6 Application Fee –
- 1.7 Important Date –
- 1.8 How to apply for PDCC Bank apprenticeship?
- 1.9 Important links for PDCC Bank application
- 1.10 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
PDCC Recruitment 2021 –
PDCC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
PDCC Vacancy & Posts –
Clerks Posts at PDCC Bank – 356 Vacancy
PDCC Age Limit –
21 – 37 years.
PDCC Educational Qualification –
The Education in Bachelor’s Degree and other academic qualifications with minimum 50% marks and possess a MS-CIT is an Information Technology (IT) literacy course from a recognized University/Institute as detailed in the Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Notification 2021.
PDCC Selection Process –
PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 will be done through Written Test/Skill Test and Document Verification.
Application Fee –
All Category Rs.885/-
Important Date –
16 August 2021
How to apply for PDCC Bank apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to PDCC Bank website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the PDCC Bank website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official PDCC Bank website link is also given.