POWERGRID Recruitment 2022: Power grid corporation of India has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager posts in various departments. There are total number of 32 vacancies. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website gsecl.in till July 19.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 POWERGRID Recruitment Vacancy details –
- 3 POWERGRID Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Download Notification PDF –
- 5 POWERGRID Recruitment Selection Process–
- 6 POWERGRID Recruitment Application Fee-
- 7 POWERGRID Recruitment Important dates –
- 8 How to apply for POWERGRID apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for POWERGRID application
- 10 POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 FAQs
POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 –
POWERGRID Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
POWERGRID Recruitment Vacancy details –
- Deputy Manager (AI / ML) – 02
- Deputy Manager (SAP – Human Capital Management / Payroll, Treasury and Risk Management, Materials Management, Quality Management, Business Analytics, Projects Systems) – 06
- Deputy Manager (SAP – BASIS ECC, BASIS S4HANA, EP & UI5) – 03
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security) – 06
- Assistant Manager (Cloud Infrastructure Management) – 02
- Assistant Manager (Data Engineer) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Dot Net / Java/ Mobile / UI5 Application Developer) – 04
- Assistant Manager (SAP ABAP, Webdynpro, ABAP – SRM with FPM, ABAP-HCM, ABAP-Worldflow, ABAP-FI, PI/PO Integration) – 04
- Assistant Manager (Open Source Application Developer) – 04
POWERGRID Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- Engineering Graduate in IT / Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline.
- Post Graduate.
Age Limit :
- For Deputy Manager – 36 years
- For Assistant Manager – 33 years
- For Deputy Manager – ₹ 70,000 – 2,00,000/- (Initial Basic ₹ 70,000/-)
- For Assistant Manager – ₹ 60,000 – 1,80,000/- (Initial Basic ₹ 60,000/-)
Download Notification PDF –
POWERGRID Recruitment Selection Process–
As per the PGCIL selection process will consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
POWERGRID Recruitment Application Fee-
- ₹ 500/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM / Departmental Candidates.
POWERGRID Recruitment Important dates –
How to apply for POWERGRID apprenticeship?
- Go to powergrid.in website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.powergrid.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 28-6-2022 to 19-7-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is POWERGRID full form?
POWERGRID full form is Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
How many vacancies are announced under POWERGRID Recruitment 2022?
32 vacancies are announced under POWERGRID Recruitment 2022.
Which is the last date to apply online for POWERGRID Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 is 19th July 2022.
How to Apply POWERGRID Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through POWERGRID official website (careers.powergrid.in).