Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL): PGCIL is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Assistant Engineer Trainee for the current recruitment degree & diploma branches are being recruited. The last date to apply for the post is on or before 20-2-2022. Eligible candidates can apply or the post via online.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 POWERGRID Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 POWERGRID Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 1.3 Qualification :
- 1.4 Valid Score in the GATE 2021 –
- 1.5 POWERGRID Recruitment Age Limit –
- 1.6 Notification PDF – PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- 1.7 POWERGRID Recruitment Selection Process –
- 1.8 POWERGRID Recruitment Pay Scale –
- 1.9 POWERGRID Recruitment Application Fee –
- 1.10 POWERGRID Recruitment Important Date –
- 1.11 Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 1.12 Steps to Apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2022?
- 1.13 POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 FAQs
POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 –
POWERGRID Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
POWERGRID Recruitment Vacancy Details –
All other eligibility criteria/ terms and conditions as notified vide Advertisement No.CC/01/2022 dated
27.01.2022 (including cut-off date) shall remain unaltered.
AET (Computer Science) – 47 Post.
- AET (Computer Science) – 37.
- AET (Electrical) – 60
- AET (Civil) – 04
- AET (Electronics) – 04
POWERGRID Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any of the following :
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
- Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology.
Valid Score in the GATE 2021 –
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2021 Organizing Body shall be considered.
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper|
|AET (Computer Science)||CS|
POWERGRID Recruitment Age Limit –
28 years as on 31.12.2021
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit –
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category).
- For PwD candidates : 10 years over and above category relaxation.
- Ex-Servicemen/ J&K Domicile/ Victims of riots : As per Govt. of India directives.
Notification PDF – PGCIL Recruitment 2022
POWERGRID Recruitment Selection Process –
- The Selection Process consists of normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates shall be short-listed for Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized Marks out of 100 in the corresponding paper of GATE-2021.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
POWERGRID Recruitment Pay Scale –
The candidates who completed the training successfully and upon regularization, will be inducted as Engineer in E2 scale of Rs.50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
POWERGRID Recruitment Application Fee –
POWERGRID Recruitment Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
Steps to Apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2022?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to powergrid.in website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the powergrid.in website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is PGCIL full form?
PGCIL full form is Power Grid Corporation of India.
What is the educational qualification required for POWERGRID Recruitment?
B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.)
What is the last date of Online application submission for POWERGRID Recruitment?
20 February 2022.