PPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Town Planner in various departments. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website ppsc.gov.in till June 23.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 PPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 PPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 3 PPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Download Notification PDF –
- 5 PPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 6 PPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees –
- 7 PPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 8 What is PPSC full form?
- 9 How to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2022 –
PPSC Recruitment 2022 –
PPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 2 Posts (Department of Local Government, Improvement Trust)
- 17 Posts (Department of Local Government, Municipal Councils/ Nagar Panchayats)
- 18 Posts (Department of Local Government, Municipal Corpora
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Should possess Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in City and Regional Planning or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution OR should possess Degree in B.Tech(in Planning) from a recognized University or institution.
Should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Age Limit –
18 to 37 years as on January 1, 2022.
Download Notification PDF –
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
Written exam/ Interview
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees –
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only: Rs. 500/-
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab: Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||2-6-2022|
|End date of Online application||23-6-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
What is PPSC full form?
PPSC full form is Punjab Public Service Commission.
How to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Check eligibility criteria & apply for the job.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- Find and select the required notification