Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Graduate/ Technician Apprentices. It is a good opportunity for Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma students. The last date to apply for the posts is till March 20, 2023. All details of the PSPCL recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 PSPCL Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 PSPCL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 PSPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a PSPCL apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for PSPCL application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
PSPCL Recruitment 2023 –
PSPCL Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
PSPCL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – 106
- degree in any streams – 36
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 297
PSPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Graduate Apprentices: A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University. Graduates of general streams like B.Com, BA, BSc, etc.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.9,000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.8,000/-
Notification PDF –
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made based on the merit list made as per marks obtained in the degree/ diploma.
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 20.01.2023
- End date for online application – 20.03.2023
How to apply for a PSPCL apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for PSPCL application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.mhrdnats.gov.in website link is also given.