Pune Metro is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Additional Chief Project Manager, Senior Deputy General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Station Controller, Senior Station Engineer, Junior Engineer, Senior Technician, Account Assistant. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Pune Metro recruitment 2021 is total of 96 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 Pune Metro Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 Pune Metro Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 Pune Metro Age Limit –
- 1.3 Pune Metro Qualification –
- 1.4 Pune Metro Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 Pune Metro Selection Process –
- 1.7 Pune Metro Application Fee –
- 1.8 Important Date – 14 October 2021
- 1.9 How to apply for Pune Metro apprenticeship?
- 1.10 Important links for Pune Metro application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
Pune Metro Recruitment 2021 –
Pune Metro Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Pune Metro Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Additional Chief Project Manager||01|
|Senior Deputy General Manager||01|
|Deputy General Manager||01|
|Senior Station Controller||23|
|Senior Station Engineer||04|
Pune Metro Age Limit –
- Additional Chief Project Manager :- 53 years
- Senior Deputy General Manager :- 48 years
- Deputy General Manager :- 45 years
- Assistant Manager :- 35 years
- Senior Station Controller :- 40 – 45 years
- Senior Station Engineer :- 40 years
- Junior Engineer :- 40 years.
- Senior Technician :- 40 years.
- Account Assistant :- 30 years.
Pune Metro Qualification –
- Additional Chief Project Manager :- B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunications.
- Senior Deputy General Manager :- B.E. / B. Tech in Electrical Mechanical engineering discipline.
- Deputy General Manager :- B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical / Civil / Mechanical Engineering.
- Assistant Manager :- B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Senior Station Controller :- Graduate Degree, Diploma in Engineering.
- Senior Station Engineer :- B.E. / B. Tech. in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science / Information Technology
- Junior Engineer :- Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering.
- Senior Technician :- ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in Electrician/ Wireman /Electric Fitter Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance / Electrician / Wireman / Electric Fitter / Mechanic Fitter/ Plumber trade.
- Account Assistant :- B.Com candidates.
Pune Metro Selection Process –
- The selection process will comprise of Personal Interview followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination as per post’s category.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / qualifications / experience in the relevant field.
Pune Metro Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS :- Rs.400
- SC/ ST/ Women :- Nil
Important Date – 14 October 2021
How to apply for Pune Metro apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Pune Metro website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Pune Metro website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official Pune Metro website link is also given.