Rajasthan High Court is soon going to release the notification for the post of Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade II. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree students. There are 2756 number of vacancies for the post. The online application starts from 22.08.2022 and ends on 22.09.2022. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
Eligibility criteria –
Must be a graduate of any university established by law in India or equivalent examination from any University recognized by the Government for the purpose and must have basic knowledge of computers.
A candidate must have attained the 18 and should not be more than the age of 40 years as on January 1, 2023.
- written test
- Personal Interview
The written Test shall consist of one paper of 300 marks comprising of:-
- Each Part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing two marks for each question.
- Written test will be conducted through OMR answer sheet.
- l here shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in the Written Test.
The Computer Test (Speed and Efficiency Test) shall consist of two papers :
- The applicants from unreserved category/OBC/EBC/other state’s candidates will have to pay the fee of Rs 500.
- The candidates from OBC (non-creamy layer)/EBC (non-creamy layer)/EWS category are required to pay Rs 400, whereas R 350 is applicable to State’s reserved category candidates
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022?
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.hcraj.nic.in to register their application online.