Rajasthan Recruitment 2022: Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan has invited online applications for recruitment to Level-1 3rd Grade Teacher posts for Class 1-5. There are total number of 272 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website gsecl.in till July 20.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 3 Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Download Notification PDF –
- 5 Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Selection Process-
- 6 Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Application Fee-
- 7 Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Important dates –
- 8 How to apply for Rajasthan apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for Rajasthan application
- 10 Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 –
Rajasthan Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 3rd Grade Teacher Non-TSP Sanskrit- 101
- 3rd Grade Teacher TSP Sanskrit- 40
- 3rd Grade Teacher Non-TSP General – 108
- 3rd Grade Teacher TSP General- 23
Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Refer notification for post-wise qualification.
18-40 years as on July 1, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories.
Download Notification PDF –
Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 – NTSP
Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 – TSP
Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Selection Process-
Written exam/ Interview
Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Application Fee-
- General / Other State: Rs 150
- EWS / OBC / BC: Rs 110
- SC / ST: Rs 90
Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Important dates –
How to apply for Rajasthan apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Rajasthan website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Rajasthan website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for Rajasthan application
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.barc.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 1-7-2022 to 20-7-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 FAQs
How to Apply for Rajasthan Careers 2022?
Apply Online Mode
How many vacancies are announced under Rajasthan Recruitment 2022?
272 vacancies are announced under Rajasthan Recruitment 2022.
Which is the last date to apply online for Rajasthan Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 is 20 July 2022.