Rajasthan Teacher is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Primary & Upper Primary teacher for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
Rajasthan Teacher recruitment 2022 is total of 32000 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 Rajasthan Teacher Age Limit –
- 1.3 Rajasthan Teacher Qualification –
- 1.4 Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 PDF –
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 Rajasthan Teacher Selection Process –
- 1.7 Rajasthan Teacher Application Fee –
- 1.8 Rajasthan Teacher Pay Scale –
- 1.9 Rajasthan Teacher Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – MPSC Recruitment 2021: 900 Vacancy
- 1.11 How to apply for Rajasthan Teacher apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for Rajasthan Teacher application.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 –
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy & Posts –
|Level 1 – Non-TSP||11500||440||11940|
|Level 1 – TSP||3500||60||3560|
|Level 2 – Non-TSP||13420||445||13865|
|Level 2 – TSP||2580||55||2635|
Rajasthan Teacher Age Limit –
Candidates age must be minimum 18 Years and maximum 40 Years as of 1 January 2023.
Rajasthan Teacher Qualification –
- Level- 1 :-
- Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50% marks and a 2 year diploma in Elementary Education or Special Education.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with minimum 45% marks and a 2 years diploma in Elementary education as per NCTE Norms 2002.
- Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50% marks and they must have 4 Years B.El.ED degree.
- Level- 2 :-
- Candidates must have a graduation or post graduation degree with minimum 50% marks and a B.ED degree.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree and two year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 45% marks and have passed the B.ED examination as per NCTE norms 2002.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th board examination with minimum 50% marks and 4 Years B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed or B.El.Ed degree.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. degree.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 PDF –
|Post Name||Notification PDF|
|Level-1 (TSP)||Click to Download|
|Level-1 (Non-TSP)||Click to Download|
|Level-2 (TSP)||Click to Download|
|Level-2 (Non-TSP)||Click to Download|
Rajasthan Teacher Selection Process –
Rajasthan Teacher Application Fee –
- General / OBC / EWS :- Rs.100/-
- NCL OBC :- Rs.70/-
- SC / ST / PH / Saharai :- Rs.60/-
- Applicant Whose Family Annual Income is below ₹2.5 Lakh :- Rs.60/-
Rajasthan Teacher Pay Scale –
Level- 10 (Rs.23,700/-)
Rajasthan Teacher Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPSC Recruitment 2021: 900 Vacancy
How to apply for Rajasthan Teacher apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Rajasthan Teacher website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Rajasthan Teacher website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.education.rajasthan.gov.in. to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 10-1-2022 to 9-2-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.website link is also given.