Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment, Secondary Education, Government of India is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Teacher. This recruitment drive will fill up 9712 vacancies in the organization. The online application starts on 31.01.2023 and ends on 01.03.2023. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for Rajasthan Teacher apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for Rajasthan Teacher application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023 –
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Non TSP Assistant Teacher:- 9108 posts
- TSP Area Assistant Teacher:- 604 posts
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification available here.
Please go through the detailed advertisement ( link given below)
Notification PDF –
Rajasthan Teacher Notification 2023 PDF – TSP
Rajasthan Teacher Notification 2023 PDF – Non-TSP
Application Fee :
Candidates of general category will have to pay ₹100/- as application fees, ₹70/- for Rajasthan economically weaker class category, ₹60/- for SC/ST and PwD category.
Important dates :
Start of Online application:- 31/01/2023
End date of Online application:- 01/03/2023
How to apply for Rajasthan Teacher apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Pay the application fee
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for Rajasthan Teacher application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in website link is also given.