RCF Ltd is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Finance. For the current recruitment graduates Degree CA branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree students. RCF recruitment 2021 is total of 19 vacancies are being recruited for RCF with a pay scale of upto Rs.40,000 – 2,40,000/-
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 RCF Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 RCF Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 RCF Age Limit –
- 4 RCF Educational Qualification –
- 5 RCF 2021 Notification PDF
- 6 RCF Selection Process –
- 7 RCF Pay Scale –
- 8 Application Fee –
- 9 Important Date – 04 September 2021
- 10 How to apply for RCF apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for RCF application
- 12 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
RCF Recruitment 2021 –
RCF Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
RCF Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Officer (Finance) (E1 Grade)||13|
|Manager (Finance) (E4 Grade)||05|
|Chief Manager (Finance) (E6 Grade)||01|
RCF Age Limit –
- Officer (E1 Grade):- 34 – 39 years.
- Manager (E4 Grade):- 45 – 47 years.
- Chief Manager (E6 Grade):- 53 years.
RCF Educational Qualification –
- Officer :- CA / CMA Only & No Percentage criteria CA / CMA.
- Manager :- CA / CMA Or Regular and full time graduation in commerce, accounting/ Finance discipline (B.com, BMS, BAF, BBA) plus MBA/MMS or other equivalent post–graduate degree (regular and fulltime) in Financial Management /having Finance as major Subject from recognized Universities. M. Com.
- Chief Manager :- CA / CMA Or Regular and full time graduation in commerce, accounting/ Finance discipline (B.com, BMS, BAF, BBA) plus MBA/MMS or other equivalent post–graduate degree (regular and fulltime) in Financial Management /having Finance as major Subject from recognized Universities. M. Com.
RCF Selection Process –
- Based on the information in application form submitted by the candidate, scrutiny of applications will be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview.
- RCF’s decision regarding eligibility and shortlisting of applications shall be final and binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regards.
- However, in case of receipt of large number of applications in E1 grade (more than 200), RCF reserves the right to conduct an Online test in Mumbai or in any other city of India for the purpose of shortlisting candidates for interview. Neither TA will be paid nor would boarding and lodging facilities be arranged / reimbursed for appearing for Online test. TA shall be paid to only SC/ST and PWBD candidates. Further communication in this regard will be made on website only.
RCF Pay Scale –
- Officer :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Manager :- Rs.70,000 – 2,00,000/-
- Chief Manager :- Rs.90,000 – 2,40,000/-
Application Fee –
- General, OBC and EWS :- Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST & PWBD :- Nil
Important Date – 04 September 2021
How to apply for RCF apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to RCF website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the RCF website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official RCF website link is also given.