RFCL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Management Trainee for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
RFCL recruitment 2021 is total of 06 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 RFCL Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 RFCL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 RFCL Age Limit –
- 1.3 RFCL Qualification –
- 1.4 RFCL Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 RFCL Selection Process –
- 1.7 RFCL Pay Scale –
- 1.8 Also Check latest Jobs – UPPCL Recruitment 2021: 286 Vacancy
- 1.9 RFCL Application Fee –
- 1.10 RFCL Important Date – 23 November 2021
- 1.11 What is RFCL full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for RFCL apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for RFCL application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
RFCL Recruitment 2021 –
RFCL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
RFCL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Management Trainee (Chemical)||02|
|Management Trainee (Chemical Lab)||02|
|Management Trainee (HR)||01|
|Management Trainee (Welfare)||01|
RFCL Age Limit –
- Management Trainee (Chemical) :- Minimum – 18 years & Maximum – 27 years.
- Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) :- Minimum – 18 years & Maximum – 27 years.
- Management Trainee (HR) :- Minimum – 18 years & Maximum – 29 years.
- Management Trainee (Welfare) :- Minimum – 18 years & Maximum – 29 years
RFCL Qualification –
- Management Trainee (Chemical) :- Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology from recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks & AMIE in Chemical Engineering.
- Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) :- M.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (HR) :- MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/ Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with min. 60% mark. specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management/ HR.
- Management Trainee (Welfare) :- Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or in Law of any University. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma with minimum 60% marks. & Post Graduate Diploma Course in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management with minimum 60% marks.
RFCL Selection Process –
- Computer based test.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes). The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Course/ minimum educational qualification and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.
- It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in online application form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview, with following weightages :-
|Parameter||Weightage of marks obtained in each parameter|
|Online test||80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
|Interview||20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
RFCL Pay Scale –
- Management Trainee (Chemical) :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Management Trainee (HR) :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Management Trainee (Welfare) :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Also Check latest Jobs – UPPCL Recruitment 2021: 286 Vacancy
RFCL Application Fee –
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS :- Nil
- General/ OBC :- Rs.700/-
RFCL Important Date – 23 November 2021
What is RFCL full form?
RFCL full form is Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL).
How to apply for RFCL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to RFCL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the RFCL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.nationalfertilizers.com website link is also given.