RITES is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Chief Resident Engineer, ARE-Earthwork, Manager For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. RITES recruitment 2021 is total of 26 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 RITES Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 RITES Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 RITES Age Limit –
- 1.3 RITES Qualification –
- 1.4 1. RITES Recruitment 2021 – A
- 1.5 2. RITES Recruitment 2021 – B
- 1.6 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.7 RITES Selection Process –
- 1.8 RITES Application Fee – No Fee
- 1.9 RITES Important Date –
- 1.10 What is RITES full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for RITES apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for RITES application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
RITES Recruitment 2021 –
RITES Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
RITES Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Chief Resident Engineer||10|
|ARE-Earthwork/ Bridge/ Track/ Safety/ Civil/ Sleeper Plant||10|
|General Manager (Civil)||01|
|Joint General Manager (Civil) / Deputy General Manager (Civil)||01|
|Joint General Manager (Mechanical) / Deputy General Manager (Mechanical)||01|
|Deputy General Manager (Operations)||01|
RITES Age Limit –
24 – 35 years.
RITES Qualification –
- Chief Resident Engineer :- B. E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering.
- ARE-Earthwork/ Bridge/ Track/ Safety/ Civil/ Sleeper Plant :- Diploma in Civil Engineering, B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering.
- General Manager (Civil) :- B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Joint General Manager (Civil)/ Deputy General Manager :- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Manager (Civil) :- B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Joint General Manager (Mechanical)/ Deputy General Manager (Mechanical) :- B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Manager (Mechanical) :- B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Deputy General Manager (Operations) :- B.E./ B.Tech in Engineering.
RITES Selection Process –
- Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks).
- Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks).
- APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks).
- Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 mar/cc)
RITES Application Fee – No Fee
RITES Important Date –
|Chief Resident Engineer/ ARE-Earthwork/ Bridge/ Track/ Safety/ Civil/ Sleeper Plan||12-11-2021|
What is RITES full form?
RITES full form is Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited,.
How to apply for RITES apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to RITES website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the RITES website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official rites.com website link is also given.