RITES Recruitment 2022 Notification : RITES Ltd under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is recruiting for the posts of Engineer/Planning Engineer/Quality Control / Material Engineer (Civil) and other Post. Interested candidates can apply for these posts up to June 01, 2022, on the commission’s official website — rites.com
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
RITES Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Engineer (Civil)- 03
- Quality Control / Material Engineer (Civil)- 08
- SHE Expert- 06
- Planning Engineer (Civil)- 02
RITES Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification –
- Engineer (Civil)-BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) Degree in Civil Eng.
- Quality Control / Material Engineer (Civil)-BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc (Eng.) Degree in Civil Eng.
- SHE Expert-Graduate in Engineering /MA or MSc in safety from a Recognized university.
- Planning Engineer (Civil)-BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) Degree in Civil Eng.
Age Limit –
Download Notification PDF –
RITES Selection Process–
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
Experience – 10%
Interview – 90%
(Technical & Professional proficiency – 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%)
Total – 100%
- A minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
- Based upon fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
RITES Application Fee –
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.600/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs.300/-
RITES Important Date –
|Start of Online application||2-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||1-6-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022 :16,614 Vacancy
What is RITES full form?
RITES full form is Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited.
How to apply for RITES apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to RITES website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.rites.com to register their application online.