Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway (RRC-NR) has published job recruitment notifications for various posts against the Scouts and Guides Quota for the year 2022-23. RRC-NR is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Group C/D. It is a good opportunity for 10+2 pass students. All details of the RRC NR recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 RRC NR Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 RRC NR Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 RRC NR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for RRC NRC apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for RRC NR application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
RRC NR Recruitment 2022-23 –
RRC NR Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
RRC NR Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Group C – 05
- Group D – 18
RRC NR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Group C –
- The candidate must qualify 10 + 02 (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks. It should be from a recognized school board.
- The 50% is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/ExSM and to those candidates who possess qualification higher than intermediate such as graduation/Post graduation, are exempted from minimum 50% marks criteria
Group D –
10th passed + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th pass + ITI
Age Limit :
- Group C – 18 to 30 years
- Group D – 18 to 33 years
Notification PDF –
Start of Online application:- 28/12/2022
End date of Online application:- 28/01/2023
How to apply for RRC NRC apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for RRC NR application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.rrcnr.org website link is also given.