West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway (WCR) has issued a notification for recruitment to various NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories) Posts such as Station Master, Station Commercial cum Ticket and Senior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Junior Clerk cum Typist against GDCE Quota. There are 121 vacancies available for this position. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website gsecl.in till July 28.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 RRC WCR Recruitment Vacancy details –
- 3 RRC WCR Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Download Notification PDF –
- 5 RRC WCR Recruitment Selection Process–
- 6 How to apply for RRC WCR apprenticeship?
- 7 Important links for RRC WCR application
- 8 RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 FAQs
RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 –
RRC WCR Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
RRC WCR Recruitment Vacancy details –
- Station Master – 8
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 38
- Senior Clerk cum Typist – 9
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 30
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist – 8
- Junior Clerk cum Typist – 28
RRC WCR Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- Station Master, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk and Senior Clerk cum Typist – Graduate
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Junior Clerk cum Typist – 12th Passed
Age Limit :
- UR – 18 to 42
- OBC –18 to 45
- SC/ST – 18 to 47
- Station Master – Rs. 35400
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – Rs. 29200
- Senior Clerk cum Typist – Rs. 29200
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – Rs. 21700
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist – Rs. 19900
- Junior Clerk cum Typist – Rs. 19900
Download Notification PDF –
RRC WCR Recruitment Selection Process–
The recruitment process shall involve:
- Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Aptitude Test/Typing Skill Test (wherever applicable)
- Document Verification/Medical Examination.
How to apply for RRC WCR apprenticeship?
- Go to wcr.indianrailways.gov.in website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence
Important links for RRC WCR application
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 8-7-2022 to 28-7-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is WCR full form?
WCR full form is West Central Railway.
How many vacancies are announced under WCR Recruitment 2022?
121 vacancies are announced under WCR Recruitment 2022.
Which is the last date to apply online for WCR Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for WCR Recruitment 2022 is 28th July 2022.
How to Apply WCR Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through WCR official website (wcr.indianrailways.gov.in).