Sports Authority of India (SAI) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of High Performance Analysts for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
SAI recruitment 2022 is total of 26 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 SAI Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 SAI Vacancy Details –
- 3 SAI Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 SAI Selection Process –
- 5 SAI Salary –
- 6 SAI Application Fee – NO Fee
- 7 SAI Important Date –
- 8 What is SAI full form?
- 9 How to apply for SAI apprenticeship?
- 10 Important links for SAI application.
SAI Recruitment 2022 –
SAI Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SAI Vacancy Details –
High Performance Analysts – 26 Post
SAI Eligibility Criteria –
The candidates applying for the job must have Completed Masters in Biomechanics/ Masters in Psychology from a Recognized University.
The candidates should have Minimum Experience of 2 years in the relevant field.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age – 26 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
SAI Selection Process –
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on the Interview conducted by the board. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their Qualification, Work Experience etc. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview Process.
The Call Letters for Interview will be communicated by the Email ID given by the candidates.
SAI Salary –
The candidate will be given the Salary of Rs.1,05,000/- Per Month with annual increment up to 10% based on their performance
SAI Application Fee – NO Fee
SAI Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is SAI full form?
SAI full form is Sports Authority of India.
How to apply for SAI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SAI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SAI website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 31-3-2022 to 31-4-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.