Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Consultant, Manager, Surveyor and Other posts. It is a good opportunity to Matriculation, Diploma, and ITI passed students. This recruitment drive will fill up 259 vacancies in the organization. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of SAIL – sail.co.in by 17 December 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 SAIL Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 SAIL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 SAIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 Notification PDF –
SAIL Recruitment 2022 –
SAIL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SAIL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Sr. Consultant (Cardiology)- 01
- Sr. Consultant (Neurosurgery)- 01
- Medical Officer (E1 Grade)- 15
- Manager (E3 Grade)- 06
- Dy. Manager (E2 Grade)- 02
- Mines Foreman (S-3)- 16
- Surveyor (S-3)- 04
- Operator cum Technician- 08
- Mining Mate (S-1)- 17
- Blaster (S-1)- 17
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation) (S-3)- 43
- Attendant cum Technician (Boiler Operation)- 23
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee)- 24
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (S1 Grade)- 54
- Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee)- 08
SAIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should have passed Matriculation, Diploma, ITI, Valid Driving License or equivalent from a recognized Bored/ University/ Institution.
Age Limit :
The minimum age of the candidates to apply is 30 years and the maximum age is 50 years.
Notification PDF –
The selection process is based on a written test/ interview.
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 23/11/2022
End date of Online application:- 17/12/2022
How to apply for SAIL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SAIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SAIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.sail.co.in website link is also given.