SAIL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Super Specialist, Specialist and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
SAIL recruitment 2022 is total of 07 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 SAIL Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 SAIL Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 SAIL Recruitment Eligibility –
- 4 SAIL Selection Process –
- 5 Important Details –
- 6 SAIL Important Date –
- 7 What is SAIL full form?
- 8 How to apply for SAIL apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for SAIL application
SAIL Recruitment 2022 –
SAIL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SAIL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|General Duty Medical Officer|
SAIL Recruitment Eligibility –
- Super Specialist – MBBS with DM/Mch in Cardiology.
- Specialist – MBBS with PG Diploma/ PG Degree in the relevant specialty. & MD/DNB General Medicine, Anaesthesia, Respiratory Medicine with one year experience in critical care medicine. & Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM).
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – Post Graduate degree MD/DNB in Transfusion Medicine.
Age Limit –
Upper Age Limit as on 09.04.2022 : 69 years
Pay Scale –
- Super Specialist – Rs.2,50,000/-
- Specialist – For PG Diploma – 1,20,000/- / For PG Degree – 1,60,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – Rs.90,000/-
SAIL Selection Process –
The selection process comprises of only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview.
Important Details –
The interview will be conducted on April 9, 2022 at 10 am to 12 am. The venue is Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001. Candidates should come well prepared to stay during this period, as required.
SAIL Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is SAIL full form?
SAIL full form is Steel Authority of India Limited.
How to apply for SAIL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SAIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SAIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.sailcareers.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 1-4-2022 to 9-4-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.