SBI CBO is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Circle Based Officers for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
SBI CBO recruitment 2021 is total of 1,226 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 SBI Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 SBI Age Limit –
- 1.3 SBI Qualification –
- 1.4 SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 SBI Selection Process –
- 1.7 SBI Pay Scale –
- 1.8 SBI Application Fee –
- 1.9 SBI Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.11 What is SBI full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for SBI apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for SBI application.
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 –
SBI CBO Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SBI Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Circle Based Officers (CBO)||1,226|
SBI Age Limit –
Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 01.12.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ ST||5 years.|
|PWD||10 – 15 years.|
|Ex Servicemen||5 years.|
SBI Qualification –
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute.
- A certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 01.12.2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
SBI Selection Process –
- Online Written Examination.
- Online Written Test –
Online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test : The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Name of the test||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 min.|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 min.|
|General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 min.|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 min.|
2. Descriptive Test : The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks
- Penalty for Wrong Answers –
There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
- Screening –
- Online application and documents of candidates, who are shortlisted based on performance in online examination, will be placed before the Screening Committee.
- The Screening Committee constituted by the Bank will examine whether the candidates fulfil the required eligibility criteria of experience. The Committee will match the job profile submitted by the candidates (certified by their existing/ previous employer(s) with whom they are/were employed) with the job profile of Scale-I Generalist Officer of the State Bank of India.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard. The candidates, who fulfil the required experience as decided by the Screening Committee, will be called for interview.
- Interview –
Interview will consist of 50 marks. Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in interview to be considered for final selection. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
- Final Selection –
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Online Written Test and Interview separately. The marks obtained in Online written Test, both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Interview for preparing the final merit list. Final merit list would be prepared based on normalization of marks scored in Online Written Test and Interview with 75:25 weightage respectively.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Online Written test (out of 170 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Interview scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list (State wise and category wise) is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Online Written test and Interview.
SBI Pay Scale –
Rs.36,000 – 63,840/-
SBI Application Fee –
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- Nil.
- General/ EWS/ OBC :- Rs.750/-
SBI Important Date –
|ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES||9.12.2021 TO 29.12.2021|
|DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE TEST||12th JANUARY 2022 ONWARDS|
|ONLINE TEST||JANUARY 2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is SBI full form?
SBI full form is State Bank of India.
How to apply for SBI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SBI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SBI website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.sbi.co.in website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below.