SBI PO is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Regular Vacancy, Backlog Vacancy. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. SBI recruitment 2021 is total of 2056 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 SBI Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 SBI Age Limit –
- 1.3 SBI Qualification –
- 1.4 SBI PO Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 SBI Selection Process –
- 1.7 SBI Pay Scale –
- 1.8 SBI Application Fee –
- 1.9 SBI Important Date –
- 1.10 What is SBI full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for SBI apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for SBI application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
SBI Recruitment 2021 –
SBI Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SBI Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
SBI Age Limit –
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1-4-2021 i.e.
- candidates must have been born not later than 1-4-2000 and not earlier than 2-4-1991 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be as below:
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Ex- Servicemen||5 years|
SBI Qualification –
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation
examination on or before 31.12.2021.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
SBI Selection Process –
Phase-I :- Preliminary Examination
|Name of test||No. of Questions / Marks||Duration|
Phase-II :- Main Examination
Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
|Name of the test||No. of Que.||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35|
Descriptive Test :- The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
Selection criteria for Phase–III :- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase-II (Main Exam).
SBI Pay Scale –
Rs.41,960 – 63,840/-
SBI Application Fee –
- General/ EWS/ OBC :- Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- Nil
SBI Important Date –
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of|
Application by candidates
|5.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|Phase-I :- |
Online Preliminary Examination
|November/ December 2021|
|Phase-II :- |
Online Main Examination
|Phase-III :- |
Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)
|2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022|
What is SBI full form?
SBI full form is State Bank of India.
How to apply for SBI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SBI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SBI website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official sbi.gov.in website link is also given.