SBI Recruitment 2022 : State Bank of India has invited applications from retired officers of SBI for 642 posts of Channel Manager on contractual basis. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. A total of 641 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the SBI at www.sbi.co.in
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
SBI Vacancy Details –
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC) = 503
- Channel Manager Supervisor -Anytime Channels (CMS-AC) = 130
- Support Officer- Anytime Channels (SO-AC) = 60
SBI Age Limit –
The candidates should be between the age of 60 to 63 years.
SBI Salary structure –
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC): Rs 36,000 per month Reporting Authority: Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS).
- Channel Manager Supervisor – Anytime Channels (CMS-AC): Rs 41,000 per month Reporting Authority: AGM (AC) Network.
- Support Officer – Anytime Channels (SO-AC): Rs 41,000 per month Reporting Authority: AGM (AC) Network/AGM (S&P).
Download Notification PDF –
SBI Selection Process–
Candidates will be selected based on shortlisting and interviews.
SBI Important Date –
|Start of Online application||18-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||7-6-2022|
How to apply for SBI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NABARD website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.