State Bank of India is conducting recruitment for the Posts of Retired Bank Officers/Staff of SBI and e-ABs on a contract basis. This recruitment drive will fill up 1760 posts in the organization. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of SBI – sbi.co.in by 10 January 2023. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 SBI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 SBI Recruitment Eligibility –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for an SBI apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for SBI application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
SBI Recruitment 2022-23 –
SBI Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SBI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Collection Facilitator (Clerical Staff)||498|
|Collection Facilitator (JMGS–I)||291|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-II)||507|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-III)||142|
SBI Recruitment Eligibility –
Any retired officer or staff of the State Bank of India, or other bank associates who are below or equal to 63 years of age in December 2022 are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be retired officers of the State Bank of India or associate banks of the SBI who have attained retirement at the age of 60. Except for the former SBI officials, no educational qualifications have been mentioned.
Salary will be paid on a monthly basis..
- Clerical: Rs. 25,000
- JMGS-I: Rs. 35,000
- MMGS-ii and MMGS-iii: Rs. 40,000
Notification PDF –
Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 22.12.2022
- End date for online application – 10.01.2023
How to apply for an SBI apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- click on “ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED BANK OFFICERS/STAFF OF SBI & e-ABs ON CONTRACT BASIS”
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
The links for various important information are given. The official www.sbi.co.in website link is also given.