State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers on contractual basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers . Online Registration of application from 4.3.2022 to 31.3.2022.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 SBI SCO Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 SBI SCO Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 4 SBI SCO Recruitment Age Limit – (as on 1/1/2022)
- 5 Notification – SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
- 6 Join our Telegram channel
- 7 SBI SCO Recruitment Selection Process–
- 8 SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 9 SBI SCO Recruitment Important dates –
- 10 Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 11 Steps to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022?
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 –
SBI SCO notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SBI SCO Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Chief Information Officer||01|
|Chief Technology Officer||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (e-Channels)||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Core Banking)||01|
SBI SCO Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification :
Bachelor or Master’s degree in software engineering or relevant field; MBA will be an added advantage 20+ years of post-qualification experience in technology/ IT preferably with regulated financial services organization.
Applicants also having 12 – 15 years of experience in technology/IT preferably with regulated financial services organizations with Experience with building digital domain for a FS organization, preferably a bank.
SBI SCO Recruitment Age Limit – (as on 1/1/2022)
- Chief Information Officer – 55 years.
- Chief Technology Officer – 55 years.
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (e-Channels) – 45 years.
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Core Banking) – 45 years
Notification – SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
SBI SCO Recruitment Selection Process–
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
Application fees (Non-refundable) is Rs.750/- ( Seven Hundred fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC Candidates and nil for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
SBI SCO Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 4/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 31/03/2022
Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
Steps to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for the post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- If you are Eligible, Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.