SEBI is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Assistant Manager (Grade-A) for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. candidates can go to www.sebi.gov.in recruitment section for the latest notification.
SEBI recruitment 2022 is a total of 120 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
- 1 SEBI Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 SEBI Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 SEBI Age Limit –
- 1.3 SEBI Qualification –
- 1.4 SEBI Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 SEBI Mode of Selection –
- 1.7 SEBI Pay Scale –
- 1.8 SEBI Application Fee –
- 1.9 SEBI Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022 : 3847 Vacancy
- 1.11 What is SEBI full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for SEBI apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for SEBI application.
SEBI Recruitment 2022 –
SEBI Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
SEBI Vacancy & Posts –
|Stream Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total Vacancy|
SEBI Age Limit –
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on December 31, 2021 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992.
Age Relaxation –
|Other Backward Classes(OBC), Non-Creamy layer (OBC-NCL)||3 years|
|PWD (General)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Service-men/ Disabled Ex-Service-men||5 years|
|Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1981- 31st December 1982||5 years|
SEBI Qualification –
- General – Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA /CS /Cost Accountant.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized Institute /University.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical /Electronics /Electronics And Communication /Information Technology/Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance) / Commerce / Econometrics /Economics /Statistics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics / English /Sanskrit with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized Institute/University.
SEBI Mode of Selection –
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
- Phase I On-Line Examination :
An online screening examination consisting of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each) will be held on February 20, 2022. The exam will consist of :
|Paper||Streams/Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||All Streams:-General Awareness (including questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream:-Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|1. Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream: Specialized subject-related to stream.|
2. Research Stream:-Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned at (ii) above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II. Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Phase II examination process and will not be counted for final selection of the candidates.
- Subject to the criteria mentioned at (3) above, all the candidates who clear Phase I shall be shortlisted for Phase II. List of candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be made available on SEBI website.
- Phase II On-Line Examination :
An on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each will be held on March 20, 2022 (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream). Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream will be held on April 03, 2022. The papers shall be as follows :
|Paper 1||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test|
the drafting skills
|Paper 2||1. General Stream: Multiple choice questions on|
subjects Commerce, Accountancy,
Management, Finance, Costing, Companies
Act and Economics.
2. Legal, and Official Language stream:
Multiple choice questions on Specialized
subject related to stream.
3. Research Stream: Multiple choice questions
on subjects Economics, Econometrics,
Statistics, Finance and Commerce.
4. Information Technology Stream: Coding
Test (Languages: C++/JAVA/Python)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
SEBI Pay Scale –
The pre-revised pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs.28150- 55,600/-
SEBI Application Fee –
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs :- Rs.1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD :- Rs.100/- as intimation charges.
SEBI Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022 : 3847 Vacancy
What is SEBI full form?
SEBI full form is Securities and Exchange Board of India. Securities and Exchange Board of India controls the exchange of securities between company and its shareholders. It also regulates the share market and any financial activity related to the Capital market. Therefore it is a very important organization in detecting financial fraud and averting them.
How to apply for SEBI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SEBI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SEBI website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.sebi.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 5-1-2021 to 24-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.sebi.gov.in website link is also given.