SECL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Clerk grade-3. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. SECL recruitment 2021 is total of 196 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 SECL Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 SECL Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 SECL Education Qualification –
- 4 SECL Notification 2021 PDF
- 5 SECL Selection Process –
- 6 Application Fee – No Fee
- 7 Important Date – 16 September 2021
- 8 How to apply for SECL apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for SECL application
- 10 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
SECL Recruitment 2021 –
SECL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SECL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Clerk Grade- IIII||196|
SECL Education Qualification –
- 10th Pass
- Matriculation or equivalent examinations from any recognized Board of Examination.
- Candidates should have passed matriculation or equivalent examinations from any recognized Board of Education & have 3 years service in company, as on 24 Oct, 2021.
SECL Selection Process –
- Written test :- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern containing 60 que. Each que. will carry 1 mark.
- Computer proficiency test :- Computer Proficiency test will carry 30 marks. Candidates who qualify in the Written test will be called for Proficiency test.
- Marks for qualification :-
- Matriculate – 5 marks
- Intermediate (10+2) :- 6 marks
- Graduation :- 8 marks
- Post Graduation :- 10 marks
Application Fee – No Fee
Important Date – 16 September 2021
How to apply for SECL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SECL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SECL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official SECL website link is also given.