SJVN Limited is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Apprentices. It is a good opportunity for Diploma and other students. This recruitment drive will fill up 400 posts in the organization. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of SJVN – sjvnidnia.com by 08 January 2023. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 SJVN Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 SJVN Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 SJVN Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for an SJVN apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for SJVN application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
SJVN Recruitment 2022-23 –
SJVN Recruitment notification for the year 2022-23 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SJVN Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Graduate Apprentices- 175
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice- 100
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices- 125
SJVN Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Graduate Apprentices- Bachelor in Engineering/ Technology in a relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice- Full-time diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices – ITI passed from any recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit :
Minimum age limit- 18 years
Maximum age limit- 30 Years
(Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
Notification PDF –
- There will be no interviews.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology
|Graduate Apprentice||20% to 10th, 20% to 12th, 60% to aggregate in Engineering||100|
|Diploma Technician||30% to 10th, 70% to Diploma in Engineering||100|
|ITI Technician||30% to 10th, 70% to ITI||100|
- Start date for online registration – 19.12.2022
- End date for online registration – 08.01.2023
How to apply for an SJVN apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to the SJVN website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check the details of the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SJVN website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in